New Insurance Company in the Final Expense and Term Insurance Market
If you are currently selling Final Expense or Medicare Advantage then you don’t want to miss this groundbreaking opportunity.
- Zero market saturation and penetration in the Pennsylvania tri-state
- The price is cheaper than Mutual of Omaha and the graded policy is cheap as United Life’s Graded
- An 80-year-old company that only sold to the military but now products are available to civilians
- Clients love the name of our company
- Ages 50 to 85 for Final Expense and 0 to 90 for Term Insurance
- Graded pays the same commissions as level
- $40 lead credit for every application you write from our leads, we own our own lead house
- Monthly and Yearly Bonuses
- Daily Pay
- 48-hour approval/issue turn around
- Pays commissions at issue (approved) and not on the draft date
- Strong Term insurance product with ROP in most states
- E-App on final expense
- UL and Whole Life Products
- The best children’s life insurance product on the market
- Top Commission Contracts
- New direct mail cost-save life insurance lead is returning at 1.5% to 5% percent
- Life Insurance Advatar and telemarketing leads available
- Another 27% in bonuses on top of your commissions
- Very high renewals
- Lifetime renewals on all products, including term insurance
- Broker friendly, non-captive opportunity, own your book of business
- Management opportunities
- Weekly conference calls
- Agent recognition
- Cross-sell Medicare Advantage
- Bi-weekly in-house boot camp training at our local Philadelphia office
- Free office use for agents for supplies, fax and more available to a limited number of agents
Join our Open House and hear our stories from our agents writing over 15k in premium every month. No Hype! We will hold your hand and train you on our proven lead system to sell over 15k in premium each month.
Client Membership Benefits
First, your Final Expense Planning Specialist (FEPS®) advisor will schedule a meeting and go over a no-obligation free benefits check-up review with you, which could save you up to 50% on your Life Insurance. In addition, your (FEPS®) advisor will help assist our members with Free-Living benefits.
Benefit 1 – FREE Living-Wills and Living-Trust – (A $399 to $1500 Value)
Benefit 2 – FREE College Scholarships for children or grand-children – (Up to 50,000 tuition points which equal dollars to help pay for private colleges)
Benefit 3 – FREE Concierge Funeral Planning Service (FEPS®) – Your Final Expense Planning Specialist will help support your beneficiary or love one at time of death. This hands-on approach will help assist with your life insurance claim. Your (FEPS®) can assist with your beneficiary acquiring medical records and death certificates to help expedite your life insurance claim process. Also, your (FEPS®) can assist with discounts on caskets and other funeral planning cost. This will help your beneficiary save hundreds of dollars on funeral cost and help them prepare for a much easier transition. (A savings up to $1500)
Benefit 4 – Access to affordable Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
What Is The Final Expense Planning Specialist Association (FEPSA®)?
The Final Expense Planning Specialist Association (FEPSA®) is the country’s only non-profit organization that grants a Final Expense Planning Specialist professional designation – (FEPS®). Becoming a member of the (FEPSA®) and earning this professional mark conveys your expertise and credibility giving you a competitive edge in the Final Expense market. The (FEPS®) membership gives you more benefits and tools than any other professional association.
Why do we need Final Expense Planning Specialist (FEPS®)?
The (FEPSA®) is the organization that sets the standards for Final Expense Planning Specialist and grants the certification. The association benefits the public by establishing and enforcing education, examination, and ethics requirements for (FEPS®) professionals. The (FEPSA®) has the authority to grant permission to actively licensed life insurance agents to use the (FEPS®) certification mark when they have passed and agreed to uphold the (FEPSA®)’s rigorous ethical standards that the certification represents.
Why Choose A FEPS® Professional?
Although many insurance agents call themselves “final expense agents,” only Final Expense Planning Specialists have (FEPS®), completed specific training and are held to the highest ethical and educational standards in the final expense agents arena. Most people think all final expense agents are “certified,” but this isn’t true. Just about anyone can use the title “final expense agents.” Only those who have fulfilled the Certified Final Expense Advisors Association (FEPSA®) requirements can call themselves a (FEPSA®).
What Can A FEPS® Professional Do For You?
Although many insurance agents call themselves “final expense agents,” only Final Expense Planning Specialists have a (FEPS®) designation, completed specific training and are held to the highest ethical and educational standards in the final expense agents arena. Most people think all final expense agents are “certified,” but this isn’t true. Just about anyone can use the title “final expense agents.” Only those who have fulfilled the Certified Final Expense Advisors Association (FEPSA®) requirements can call themselves a (FEPS®).
For more information go to finalexpenseadvice.org
Why you should consider becoming an independent broker with Divine Insurance Group (DIG).
- Top Commission Contracts
- Receive paid full commissions rather than reduced commissions on graded/modified products, clients over the age of 80, clients who have a savings account and clients who have Direct Express or Direct Bill
- Build your business without territorial limitations
- Use DIG’s constantly refreshed final expense Life Insurance specific direct mail lead system, sorted by zip code
- Sell products that will cover 14 days old children and up to 95 years old adults. We can cover all medical conditions, including (HIV) at the lowest rates in the industry
- We are contracted with carriers who can provide first-day coverage to clients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Lupus, Type I Insulin Diabetics, Hep C, HIV, and Mental Disorders
- Most of our carriers pay-on-issue, not by submission of premium draft. Example: Clean applications are approved and issued in 3 to 4 days. Once the policy is approved the life insurance carrier will issue the approved policy and will mail the policies direct to the client. Our agents will get paid within 24 hours once the policy is approved and issued but the premium draft date can be at a later date. No interest
- No quotas or terminations for low or no production – Part-timers welcome
- NO CONTRACT OR COMMISSION LEVEL REDUCTIONS. WE WILL NEVER REDUCE YOUR COMMISSIONS LEVELS OR TAKE YOUR AGENTS FROM UNDER YOU FOR ANY REASON.
- Health fairs and community events
- Street table events
- Divine’s has created a Church Endowment Program for DIG agents – http://churchendowmentprogram.com/
- Divine’s agents have increased its overall production by joining the CFEAA.com